Rectifying LR Financial Delinquent Toll Payments?

I’m just curious is anyone else who has leased through Chase and or Land Rover via Chase has dealt with a similar issue to mine and has ideas about how to get my money back? Details are:

1. EZpass from a different state was not working with NY state toll transponders on my car and a toll-by-mail bill for $20 was issued based on my plate #, unbeknownst to me
  2. Chase sends me a $220 bill 4 months after the citation date when they have paid my fees in full, but I never receive notices or bills previously
  3. NY Bridges & Tunnels authority has confirmed 3 times to me that the DMV provides the address of the title holder…Chase…and that is where the bill is sent
  4. Chase claims they do not receive 1st bills and the NY toll authority people I speak with are wrong, only delinquency notices, which happens with the tolling authority applies a $200 late fee since the bill wasn’t paid in 60 days so they pay for me and bill after the fact

So basically I have 2 entities in this case claiming opposite facts and telling me to go back and talk to the other party. The NY toll authority is mailing me a copy of the first bill which was sent to Chase so I can confirm this actually happened. I guess my question is, outside of calling Chase back yet again, now with written proof…is there any other means of rectifying this situation? Has anyone else dealt with the morons at Chase on a similar issue?

Vehicle reg is NYS?

CT. I made an NY EZ pass account so moving forward bills will go to me first.