Recognize the members you trust!

@Bluemkn57cars
@paranoidgarliclover
@j_e_f_f

8 Likes

He posts from his phone in the HA. :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks! Although maybe as a mod b/c I’ve… never actually leased a car yet (hangs head shamefully).

3 Likes

You are welcome to recognize those who are already Trusted Hackrs!

1 Like

@paranoidgarliclover @spockvr6

2 Likes

Want to pass the buck forward and call out some other forum super supporters whose content I have enjoyed;

@B5RT
@mattevan
@Bluemkn57cars (second)

As well as all the current Trusted Hackers and those named here already… Thank you!

9 Likes

This is the one I read one day I was bored that started it all. I remember being relieved I got my first order in with Gupton. Remember being happy I got a High Altitude with sky one touch, cold weather, adv safety etc for $59,265 MSRP before the price increase. Thanks for posting the deal!

What’s next?

Edit: forgot to add the magic words that I vote for @28firefighter to return and drop the emeritus title.

I second this.

What’s next? I retire and write my memoirs. I doubt ~20k posts over one car can be duplicated.

3 Likes

whatever happened to @Bostoncarconcierge

He fell off the earth completely…

2 Likes

Lol. Not sure we need all the posts duplicated. But for those that love cars, and don’t mind a good deal either, always nice to find a lease on something that wouldn’t otherwise be on your radar. I never thought I’d pick up a camaro until I read all the posts about that as well. And the s90 before that… and qx60 before that… This site is awesome.

1 Like

People need just as much help buying cars these days.

Also nominate @z0lt3c for his knowledge around financing sources

5 Likes

He’s probably busy parking all his cars

2 Likes

I have good information that Mike is alive and well!

Just busy zipping around Boston in his brand new TRX.

3 Likes

Ha!

Appreciate the concern. Alive and well.

Decided to remove myself from the 392 and TRX threads is all :slight_smile:

Spending more time playing outside with the kids now that spring is here. It’s good for the soul.

16 Likes

lots of good dudes on this forum – been a very educating ride

and dudettes (is that PC in 2022?)! We’ve got female THs too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I can confirm, most of us here have lost our souls

1 Like

I am a soul?

Corrected for you.

4 Likes