Recieved this quote today..am i crazy or are the number crazy?

Specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves a specialized topic (e.g. tax, insurance, legal, shipping, 3rd-party-buyout, lease-end-purchase, lease-transfer, etc.). You wi

ch experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

“Market value selling price” YIKES

I think the big SUVs like this lease poorly generally. Maybe check out @chevysalesgirl if you haven’t already to get comparison

1 Like

My dude, this lease would have you pay somewhere around $75K to drive a $100K truck for 3 years.

I mean if you hate money, sure go for it.

2 Likes

but they’ll throw in tire insurance and paint protection nano particle spray and free oil changes and shitty dealership car washes for life

1 Like

Denali Ultimate is going to be a “pay to play” vehicle. I don’t recall these leasing well in this current generation. Does GM have any kind of promotional financing (i.e. 0% or 0.9%, etc.?) That might be the better play here vs leasing. Also, I’m assuming this is an MSRP deal? No dealer discount?

Even a “fair deal” on these will be an ugly lease.

Also, what are your expectations on what this lease should look like?

Those numbers are terrible. Would likely be better financing and then trading it. Pick a dealer without market adjustments too.

Wouldn’t even buy it, take a look at cpo 2023, after 3 years he will be in the water. This is something you buy and hold on for 5-7 years

1 Like

If it doesn’t break lol

1 Like

U nailed it, with all these electric features 1 thing goes, it comes down to not worth fixing due to the value of car

Beside rental place, Who’s still buying this car? LOL

The divorced mom of 1 on her way to the mall

1 Like

Original poster, lol

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing. I do not follow pricing/leases on huge SUVs like this, but 100k seems outragous for this or any GM product.

There’s an Escalade-V that starts at $153K.

I built one, and the “mvsp” shown on the quote matches pretty closely to actual msrp, so it’s not marked up. That being said: it’s a bad lease.

1 Like

This is why you should always put a target deal together before ever talking to a dealer.