Recent data points - Land Rover

The dealership I use for service might be willing to sell me a 2022 Land Rover Discovery at MSRP. Edmunds tells me .00133 MF and 58% RV for 36/10. At face-value, not particularly compelling. Looking for two data points to help evaluate a potential deal.

• Any reports of Texas Land Rover dealers offering sales tax credits?
  • Any recent information on how a Land Rover single-pay lease may lower the MF? (Data only please)

Cheers!

Looked at this - Go defender- same MF - residual 10 points higher

^approx.

Interesting. However, typical Texas market adjustment is $15,000 over MSRP for a Defender. Then there is also the long waitlist.

Life before small kids and a large dog, I would consider Defender. The swinging tailgate makes it a hard sell.

We’re in the premium 3-row SUV market right now, which is why the Discovery is on the list. Need to solve for the next ~3 years and then reassess.

Might want to consider buying something like a GV80 3.5T or Q7 55

Gv80 is a joke of a 3 row suv. Maybe a toddler can fit there but not much more.

1 Like

So Is the discovery sport.

The sport is a ford

I believe the OP wants a “proper” Disco but its interior space is a worse joke than a GV80.

Does the ‘proper’ title extend to pumpkin versions?

Recently received quotes from Land Rover Dealer.

Good news - sales tax credits can be made available.

Bad news - dealer is marking up MF all the way to .00275

No one should borrow at 6.60% in this environment. Time to lace up the Nike Alphafly’s and run far far away.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.