Rebates and marketing allowances for Audi MY23

Hello everyone!

I’m relatively new here and have been recently exploring the dealer inv near my home. I noticed that there are still some 2023 Audi models available. Last month I remember browsing the Audi website and seeing a variety of national rebates and marketing allowances being offered for these models. But I couldn’t seem to find any such offers anymore now.

And I had a conversation with a sales representative today, and he informed me that the only available discount for 2023 models now is the Costco. This left me somewhat puzzled, as I’ve seen others on forums expressing similar confusion, but I haven’t been able to find a definitive answer.

So i decided to create a new post to seek for professional help. Does anyone know about this?

Thank you in advance for your help!

I don’t know what specific model you’re looking for but I did get some info regarding a '23 S4 and '23 S5 SB. There were no incentives for the S4 but there was a $4,250 dealer cash available for the S5 SB – in addition to the Costco. Might also depend on the region you’re located in. Good luck!

Thanks mate! I’m looking at S5 and SQ5, and I’m located in SoCal.
for that “4250 dealer cash”, are they part of the dealer discounts or some sort of incentive that can be stacked with the dealer discounts?

I don’t have info on if they can be stacked. Probably need to ask the dealer if you can’t find it online. The dealer cash was for a So Cal dealership though.

So I had a discussion with the sales guy, and he mentioned that these marketing allowances don’t pass on to customers like traditional rebates, which left me uncertain about what he meant. He also stated that they don’t offer buy rate mf, and offered a deal for the S5 sb with a rate of 0.00184; ending up a final price exceeded my expectations by too much :joy:, especially considering it’s just a leftover 2023 model…

So if that dealer is not passing along the incentives, then move on to one that will. Also, the sales guy is likely not the final say on price. Keep hammering until you get the deal you want. Might be easier to use a broker to unlock these incentives.

4 Likes

Step one find the car you want
Step two get a broker quote (with broker fee)
Step three go to dealer and ask them to match quote (without broker fee)
Step three A if the dealer matches take the deal
Step three B if the dealer does not, sign with the broker

It’s really that simple

1 Like

Talking to a dealer earlier, told that Audi is having private incentive (which is 3000) for current Audi owners. Getting confused cuz not sure if dealer confuses it with the national rebate….
Can anyone confirm this?

maybe, maybe not

Dealer verified we had a $1,500 private offer with our current Q7 lease. But that was March, not sure if it went up for April.

Same here in March - $1500 + costco. They couldn’t / didn’t use the $3k national offer…