Ready to pull the trigger on a 2017 Scat Pack, but

@ Jon
Yes, just verified. RV is 57%.

What’s the warranty on these? A 4 year lease on a car with a 3 year warranty is a not so good idea.

Remember, the idea of a lease is you drive a new car, under warranty and then give it back when it’s not so new any more. That 4th year you’re paying for a new car but driving a 4 year old car.

3/36 bumper to bumper
5/60 powertrain

Not sure if a lease changes the bumper to bumper.

@Boomba
Yes, 3/36 bumper to bumper. I realize what your saying (and the risk). With that said, the last 3 newer vehicles I have purchased and not leased (1 brand new and 2 CPO) virtually never had an issue. Kept them for avg. over 4 years, one I still have and am at 6.5 years. Two small warranty items, both in the first 3 years. Maybe I’m just lucky, but most likely I don’t put on many miles.

So I got a bad deal. Too late now. Funny the LH calculator shows as almost spot on what I’m paying. And these claims on the forum about getting a SRT or Scat Pack for the the low to mid 300’s with $0 down/36 month are, um, questionable IMO. How can you get an almost $50K Dodge vehicle for that price? Numbers don’t add up, at least for Dodge products.