RDX-TLX Aspec loaners incoming! ~NO BROKER FEE~ August deal! 20 MDX Base AWD $353 TLX $253 + tax/fees with Loyalty

are these deals still valid?

Hey guys really sorry I havent answered anyone! been super busy here and its been hard to get on here. definitely shoot me an email if I dont answer here and I’ll try my best to respond. I will be putting the payments for this month today so check it out since payments have changed.

not valid anymore I am going to be updating it for this months payments keep an eye out I will be putting them up today!

Sure we can

MDX Aspecs arent going to be good deals anymore Acura is not producing them anymore so if you do want one make a move now because they will sell out and wont be able to get one anymore. Also the next gen MDX will be a 2022 not a 2021 and they told us they were pushed back to february release date.

February!? Ugh!! LOL I was hoping to get into one sooner than that

Yes I know lol Unfortunately they backed it up although I am not really surprised. They wanted to bring it out for end of december but being with acura for a while now they usually arent really fast at bringing something out especially a new generation car. We will also be having 2020s up until probably april now selling side by side with the 22s.