Rdx mf/rv/incentives

Hello,
I’m in San Diego, CA. What is the current money factor and residual value for 3 year lease of 2021 Acura RDX Base model? 12,000 mi/per year? Thanks!

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

Alternately, you can try the Lease Program Query tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

1 Like

Is this still the fallout from the YT video?

1 Like

Wasn’t the copy paste at least.

2 Likes

Even without the copy & paste, we’ll be just as popular as Edmunds…

On a 2nd thought we should have a sponsored link to Edmunds.

1 Like

I know right? We certainly send enough free traffic to Edmunds, although I am sure they would not mind seeing us gone.

EDIT: It seems like we need to do a better job with our Youtube video and onboarding process.

1 Like

That makes me think, did they plant that YT video? Haha

GIF by Identity

Hi,
What is the money factor and residual for 3 year lease on 2021 Base Acura RDX? 12,000 mi/year. zip code is 91910

Really? You dragged up a 5 year old thread to ask the same question that you were already given the answer to earlier today?

2 Likes

Hi @deecee ,

The answer is available via our Lease Program Query.

Here is a quick video to walk you through how to use Leasehackr.

thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.