Rate This Deal - 2020 MB GLA 250

Year, Make, Model: 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250
MSRP: $37,820
Monthly Payment: $432
Drive-Off Amount: $1,000
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000

That is awful. Your effective payment is 459/mo including your down payment. You can get a much better car for that money. Read the forum and see how far that much a month can take you.

Echoing what @SFL-Leasehackr said. Terrible deal for a so-so car. In these times, I’d shoot for low 3’s tax-in with first month OOP.

New to the forum so forgive me if I don’t understand the lingo. The down payment amount includes the first month’s payment, and all numbers include taxes and fees. Since that’s a terrible quote, what should the monthly payment look like for this specific car? (Ballpark figure is ok.)

If you want proper feedback you need to post the deal sheet and/or a LH calculator link.

Without seeing the numbers can’t say for certain but I’m sure the discount is low and MF isn’t base.
Post up the deal so we can see where you can improve. Be sure to redact any personal info.

You need to include a lot more info, selling price, discounts, incentives, MF being given, Residual, etc. All that being said, ill echo others, this deal is horrible

Down payment is not due at signing. Down payments are cap cost reductions that do nothing else but lower the monthly payment.

Drive offs (due at signing) such as first payment, upfront taxes, tags, acquisition fees, doc fees are part of every lease deal - whether you choose to pay these upfront or roll them into your payment is up to you.

1 Like

There are articles here on LH explaining it.

Where are you located?