Rate my used car deal - 2024 Audi Q7 premium plus

, ,

Looking to purchase a used 2024 Q7 with the following options and found one local. On the wall for signing and wanted to get some feedback on the deal. I would love to get just under $60k but not sure how much more I can push.

Premium pkg
Exec pkg
Tow pkg
Roof rack
11k mileage

Dealership is asking for 60.4K OTD.
Negotiated down from 63.3k

Thoughts?

Is this a 45 with the 4 banger or the 55 with the V6?

What’s the discount you can get off a new one in the Marketplace ?

45 model.

I haven’t checked market place for a new. I feel like new would be at least $65k+ for the options I want but will ask around.

That price seems overpriced for the 45.

Edit: For $60k, you should be able to get a fully loaded 2023 Prestige (with air suspension!). Maybe this dealer will dip to your price point… the CarFax on this one shows an EML, which makes zero sense for a car that is brand new. But maybe you can use an EML to your advantage to get a sweet ass deal.

https://www.audibrooklyn.com/used/Audi/2023-Audi-Q7--1495c2aaac1859e79128b09d04687a39.htm

BTW here’s a 2024 Q7 Premium Plus with the 4 banger and with 6,400 miles in NJ. They’re listing it for $51.5k. While it doesn’t have the Executive Package, I don’t think that’s worth $8,500.

https://www.jackdanielsusraudi.com/used/-/WA1LCBF79PD026422.htm

I forgot to share that taxes and fees are baked into my number so that’s a point to consider. For reference, my sale price is more around 56.5k

Tax in NJ sucks around 3.7k

Yeah that’s a hard pass when brand new is 12-13% off before $3,000 Audi cash and $1,500 Costco

Ah ok, yeah you said OTD but nobody on LH talks about OTD so my brain interpreted it as a sales price.

$56.5k sales price still sounds bad compared to what the less milage 45’s are listing for and what discounts are stacking on new Q7’s.

It won’t hurt to tell that Brooklyn Dealer you’ll do $56.5k (or something significantly less) on that 2023 prestige since the EML. For real, whoever buys that EML title Prestige better try to operate it to 100,000+ miles, because it’s going to be really tough to sell for fair value as long as that mark stays on the title. But in reality I think it’s just a recording error with the DMV. No way a new car has a EML haha.

What’s an EML?

It’s what is screwing them on the title on that 2023 Prestige @ Audi Brooklyn.

Whoever buys that car inherits the Scarlett Letter. It may be impossible to sell the car once you buy it. BUT, if you get enough of a crazy discount on it up front and use it for enough years to just run the car to a salvage value, it won’t matter and you will have gotten a Q7 with air suspension for much less than normal.

1 Like

I appreciate you dropping dimes of knowledge and providing listings for others to compare to #cls550

1 Like