Rate my BMW M440i convertible lease offer

Year / series / trim: 2023 BMW M440i.

Specifics: Loaner with 14k miles

Packages: premium package, shadowline, parking assist, driving assist pro, Harman Kardon speakers, m sport pro, etc.

MSRP: 77250

Please also advise on what all can I negotiate on. This is going to be my first car and my first lease. The dealership has been pretty shady so far and I would like to be careful and fully informed before interacting with them.

Below is the working sheet from the sales rep.

$7k in add ons ?

$5k DAS / $1082 monthly?

Ok … hope you havent signed it. Check out the cool 440i in the private transfers section and compare it to your numbers.

3 Likes

This site is about transparency and brutal honesty. So:

This is God awful. Do not sign this.

@sledbeagle2 has a m440i xdrive convertible up for swap. It’s $799/month with $2750 due. It blows this deal out of the water.

If this is the car you’re set on, hit up Sled, don’t sign this garbage

4 Likes

Shocked Billy Gardell GIF by CBS

Wtf is maintenance? Ged rid of the add ons

This deal is absolute garbage. Not only add ons, but also a fully marked up MF to boot.

Which dealer is this?

Just for shits and giggles, counter with this.

2 Likes

@IAC I really like the options on this car. On the LH calculator it’s showed 54% residual but for some reason this dealership is putting 50.71%. And the 0.00023 MF smh

What should a fair payment on this car be?

That’s the residual with penalty miles…

I did 25% off in my original calc, which i think you should do since its a 2023 and it has 14k miles.

Counter with the 25% and expect to be turned down. Some dealers just arent worth negotiating with

1 Like

Alright, gonna name and shame: Steven’s creek BMW

2 Likes

800 with 2750 down. lololol but seriously, You’re paying almost the same price as my m850i!

2 Likes

Oh they actually sometimes deal, one of the brokers here works with them (or at least in the past) at some point. Present the numbers in the 25% calc and say youll sign if they can do them. When you counter, specify the discount, incentives, and base MF, DAS, and monthly (pre tax).

See if you can find the sales managers email, the salesperson you’re working with is probably garbage.

1 Like

30percentoffandbuyrate

7 Likes

What is #13 due bill? $6836 ?

Bondo4lyfe dent removal for the duration of the lease.

4 Likes

What deal did that Elmhurst, IL dealer offer you on their grey M440ix convertible loaner?