Rate Findr check

Good idea! Just hyperlinked it.

2 Likes

I think some of the changes you’re making are messing up the one-pay checkbox. I just tired to do a one-pay scenario and it didn’t actually gross up the payment to do the due-at-signing as a one pay.

Instead it applies a MF reduction but just says the resulting deal would have the most epic LH score of all time.

Although max_g would still think a LH score of 92.4 sucks since you end up with zero equity at the end.

Maybe a link in the calc to Matt’s tutorial on how to use it also?

2 Likes

Could you send me a sample calculator link please? The issue may be with something else. Thank you!

Hmmm, the normal one-pay checkbox seems to work fine.

I think the problem is if you use the Rate Findr Program Lookup and select a one-pay option from the list of programs that show up.

Unfortunately, providing the shared link from a Rate Findr calculator won’t actually load the Rate Findr Program Lookup since you have to access Rate Findr from that button on the forum main page.

@holeydonut I am having difficulties replicating the issue. Do you remember which vehicle you searched?

@gohawks23 Matt’s tutorial has already been on the Calculator page! It’s under FAQ at the bottom of the page. :wink:

I think I figured out what was the problem… I took a video capture and shared it with you.

What I was doing was clicking down to the capitalize taxes option. Normally, if the user selects capitalize taxes, the normal one-pay checkbox goes away.

Unfortunately, checking capitalize taxes doesn’t remove the one pay option from the programs listed by RateFindr. Even after checking the cap-taxes option, I can still force a one-pay via RateFindr.

Since someone cannot capitalize taxes and do a one-pay separately, I think the calculator just applies a reduced MF but doesn’t actually roll all the payments into one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.