Range Rover Sport HST

Hi All,

I would like to lease Range Rover Sport HST and already started searching for dettails and approached couple of dealerships and they are saying 5000 Down and 1000$ per month

Can you please let me know what would be the better deal and what i can quote with them …

How much discount % i can quote them and other factors…

What could be ideal deal.

Hire a broker if you don’t want to do any work.

2 Likes

It is practically impossible for us to tell you what a “good” monthly payment is for your specific lease as lease programs are highly dependent on region, personal qualifications, tax rates, etc.

We always recommend the following method before you ever contact a dealership. If you do all of the work up front, you’ll have a stress free dealer experience and set yourself for success.

1. Read Leasing 101 (Blog | LEASEHACKR) to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!!
  2. Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
  3. Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from Edmunds forums for your zip code
  4. Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
  5. Plug your numbers into the LH calculator (CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR), and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
  6. Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.

With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.

1 Like

slowdown man…i didnt tell you that i cant do work…you can tell me i can come up with more detail like @ mllcb42 mentioned in the below post…or just dont care to comment on this thread …you can keep ur advice

Thanks mllcb42, for details explanation…will work on that and then connect with dealer with the best thing i can quote…Thanks once again…

Wont be pretty… MSRP or more at marked up MF.

3 Likes

As @mllcb42 recommended:

• stop talking to dealers
  • read leasing 101
  • look at The Marketplace and Shared Deals to get some data to answer you question

It is going to take a lot of knowledge and legwork to get even a decent lease deal in this market. RR has historically leased terribly, so try not to take any feedback personally and do the leg work (or as suggested, hire a broker).

Take as you wish but I offered you a solution which will save you a ton of time and aggravation.

4 Likes

Didn’t know what an hst was, so just looked it up.

Looking only at the engines, a $14k up charge for 40hp seems pretty steep. Wouldn’t it make more sense to stick with either the p360 engine or pay the $17k up charge for the supercharged and get about 150hp more?

1 Like

I apologize for acting like that …sorry i took it in wrong but seriously i am sorry…

Sure, will try to do work as hackrs said and will try to hire a broker if i couldn’t get a good deal

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.