Range Rover Lease info search, Please help!

Hi there!

Looking for some specs on a 2020 Range Rover Evoque S 5-door being featured at a Land Rover dealer in 33157 (Miami). Here is the link to the dealer’s site with the special: https://www.landroversouthdade.com/special-offers.htm (4th vehicle down)

Site’s advertisement reads:
36 month/ 30,000 mile lease
$389/Month
$3,495 due at signing (includes a $1,000 customer credit)
1.9% financing

As far as the true MSRP; I’ve seen a massive range from 43,645 from Edmunds to $49,259 on the site for the dealer im looking into (link above), so i’m not sure which MSRP to go with.

*Money Factor-
*Residual-
*Lease Credits (for feb/march)-

Im am trying to acquire this lease with little to no down payment while keeping my monthly payment under $400. my credit score is currently 749, so I am thinking that would work to my benefit; but this is my first time leasing so I reaching out for some knowledgeable guidance. Once i get the MF, RES and LC I can plug them into the lease calculator. Any assistance would be tremendously appreciated, thank you in advance!

Keep in mind that those lease specials always have a ton of things not included in them. Tax, title, registration, dealer fees, etc aren’t included. You’re adding probably another $2k up front and a good amount per month.

Hi @mllcb42, thank you for your reply!

Yes, I am aware that there will be fees I cannot get around; but as far as an actual down payment, I am trying to minimize or eliminate it if possible.

@mllcb42, I’ve been using this video to try and get my momentum going and it’s helped a bit but some of the initial info I cannot seem to get online as much as I’ve tried over the last few days on my own. https://youtu.be/QAFoHtAHXCE

Well, right now, to get the payment under $400 a month, you’d probably need to increase the dealer discount by about $5000.

What I would suggest you do instead is forget you ever saw their posted deal. Instead, go to Edmunds to get MF/RV/incentive information. Then figure out what MSRP car you actually want and plug that info into the leasehackr calculator to figure out just how much discount would be necessary to get you to the payment you want. That’ll let you know if what you’re looking for is even remotely possible.

1 Like

Leasing a car with $0 due at sale is easy. You tell the dealer you want the lease structured with $0 due at sale.

2 Likes