NJ, 3 Year/ 10 or 12K little down as possible anyone know what the Warlock is leasing for. Must have all terrain package and lotta options. 47K + MSRP. Looking for what other people are paying.
It is practically impossible for us to tell you what a “good” monthly payment is for your specific lease as lease programs are highly dependent on region, personal qualifications, tax rates, etc.
We always recommend the following method before you ever contact a dealership. If you do all of the work up front, you’ll have a stress free dealer experience and set yourself for success.
- Read Leasing 101 (BLOG | LEASEHACKR) to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!!
- Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
- Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from Edmunds forums for your zip code
- Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
- Plug your numbers into the LH calculator (CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR), and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
- Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.
With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.
Not commenting on the deal but, Warlock edition, seriously? How the f did that get through marketing?
Edmunds says .00049 MF and 53% RV for a Warlock 4x4.
Dealer discounts available - have to ask around since different dealers keep the incentives and others will give them to you.
Just an FYI; this is a last gen truck.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.