Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Waaoo almost 2 weeks

Doesn’t sold protection require pickup within ~15days on arrival to qualify? Thought I read that somewhere in my research

It definitely does for sold order protection of incentivized rates (which aren’t in play here). I haven’t seen anything stating one way or another regarding sold order protection of the selling price/invoice.

1 Like

I think Daniel from Gupton told me that for price protection it needs to be pick up within 15 days

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was the same

TRX just landed at chapman… original paperwork / payment quote had money factor marked up. Quick email resolved it and they honored buyrate.

6 Likes

Does anyone know how much the last MSRP increase

First quote that they send me seems to be with a mark up MF.Asked for breakdown of fees and MF

1 Like

I wonder how many people have signed without looking over the mf

Quick email and now is fix

1 Like

$78,575 inc dest.

Update on my TRX; Still not funded, FI made mistake on over mileage, already been plated but DMV fucked up and wrote 7800lb weight lol, signed 1/29

Was it the issue where they included $0.25/mile over the limit on the lease agreement when it is supposed to be $0.50/mile and thus they have to have you re-sign the lease agreement?

They seem to miss that on the vehicles that have that higher over mileage rate like the 392 and the TRX. They did it on my 392, and on another 392 lease I’m aware of.

1 Like

My 392 has 0.25/mile. Still got funded though.

Yup was .25 but trx .50, all i had to do was initial on the correct part and send it back

Mine got kicked back for having the wrong amount.

And they didn’t ask for just initials next to the fix - they overnighted me a whole new agreement. I had to put them side by side to make sure nothing else changed. Was kind of a pain but all worked out fairly quickly.

1 Like

Could be that dealer fixed it and sent it back themselves, i doubt ccap will let it slide, I worked with Alex in FI

Post some pictures of that 3 piece fleet
Trx 392 4xe

5 Likes

Normally how long would it take for them (Chapman) to send the FedEx once the initial numbers were correct?

I don’t think there is a normally. I would expect it to be sent out overnight within 1-3 days.