Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Would you mind sharing the numbers? Congratulations!

Other than for the sake of curiosity, looking at the numbers on that truck is sort of pointless. January’s numbers are essentially now dead, the MSRP has seen several price increases, and that deal is no longer possible with that dealership (at this time anyway).

Good points, it is mostly out of curiosity.

1 Like

Sure, 24mo/10k, 0.0022 MF, $595 acq, $422 doc, $475 Dmv and of course the dreaded upfront NY taxes :person_facepalming:

WS- $82260
Msrp- $79960
Selling Price- $71164
One-Pay- $29500

4 Likes

Got my prelim numbers. They are doing something weird with the taxes, I think, so just waiting for final paperwork. My appt is Fri afternoon.

WS 82,755
invoiced MSRP 80,455
Sale 71605
Doc 422
DMV ~$400

one-pay should be about $29,335 (a little nebulous thanks to the lux tax in NJ). But their computer showing $29.968.

2 Likes

Not sure if it was clear from the above, but my actual real-world experience shows that Chapman is indeed “price protected.” Same is obviously true for @GOAT , too. So all the internet quarterbacks claiming otherwise can move on to their next trolling exercise.

3 Likes

Is your trx on the lot too?

PSA: RV and MF have remained the same this month

2 Likes

They locked me in last night in case it changed. I wasn’t the least bit worried, but he seemed to want to do it, so I just went with it. I figure, in any case, it gets me 4 days closer to my plates than if I waited till Friday to sign. lol.

1 Like

im at aventura too i Have 2 4xe ready now, and TRX arriving at the dealer between today and next week… so lest rent a truck!!! lol

2 Likes

the last few days at auction seem to be the lower msrp 2022s because of the #s they’re getting and because they were the ones built first, seeing as how they didn’t require difficult to get parts. if nothing else, those auction numbers should be a bit sobering. this feels like a truck that gets a big premium at auction for options and packages. cheaper cars do get dinged for being cheaper.

Red one yesterday was a new low at $84k. Maybe an anomaly considering just 2 days earlier the low was 92. Still, if a base model, that’s $7k more than original MSRP. Market is just so so silly.

theyre definitely all the cheap cars that got built first. i expect L2 cars to hold value.

I just gotta keep telling myself to relax over these next couple of months and enjoy the ride because there is highly unlikely I’d LOSE money, and anything I get is gravy. Of course, wife will be nagging me the whole time, but that’s another story.

4 Likes

How excited are you to be getting the truck finally? I think you had said Friday? I’m almost excited for you. :laughing: Mine has still not arrived to the dealership, the last I had heard.

1 Like

The TRX will test marriages across America this winter. Hope everyone here has got a strong will!

4 Likes

Ha. Yeah, pretty psyched. Anxious to see what 700hp feels like, even if in a pickup truck.

3 Likes

:rofl: but it will SURE be fun!

Oh boy, the power is intoxicating. You slowly lean on the gas and the supercharger whine grows louder and louder as you’re pushed back in your seat. I wanna get out of my chair to go drive the damn thing.

6 Likes

Who here is picking up their black trx at Chapman tomorrow ? It was all prepped right out front.

1 Like