Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

I asked Ashleigh for an update. She emailed me Tues with just a screenshot showing me the truck is in PA. That’s it. :man_shrugging:

Wait you gave them a bad review after you can flip it for equity?

2 Likes

Oops! 10101010

I am in Miami dada

@mattevan and @nyclife : I think it may have gotten a little confused with the order of posts, but he is talking about a bad yahoo or google or yelp review of the dealer who said “come on in for $95-105k” and then offered 72 when they got there. I think it was justified.

1 Like

Ah, I retract my snide comment–this was hard to follow.

1 Like

Definitely sounded like the bad review was left for Koons

1 Like

gotta read in intended order by looking at who the replies are to. LOL.

@zaimer wrote: Did he buy the truck at sticker? $72k is an absolutely stupid offer on any TRX.lol You can’t even come remotely close to touching one at an auction for that.

@draketurner replied: Nope Koons 10k under sticker (plus MSRP went up after he ordered, so he was $12,300 off his actual window sticker of $82,305). It was insulting and he was pissed. Especially because he talked to them on the phone before hand and they assured him they wouldn’t do that. Oh well, left them a bad review and moved on.

Breaks down thusly:
Did he buy the truck at sticker? Nope Koons 10k under sticker (plus MSRP went up after he ordered, so he was $12,300 off his actual window sticker of $82,305).
$72k is an absolutely stupid offer on any TRX. It was insulting and he was pissed. Especially because he talked to them on the phone before hand and they assured him they wouldn’t do that. Oh well, left them a bad review and moved on.

We are way off the reservation. haha. Ah well. This thread still pales in comparison to the 4xe megathread X2.

I’m in Miramar so a few miles away. It could definitely work out for us. There are two others in Dade that will probably get their order a few weeks before us.

Let’s see once they arrive to the dealer

1 Like

I did not give Koons a bad review! Even with the cocaine (or ketamine, we dont know) we are satisfied with that purchase. LOL

You are correct, sorry for any confusion. Not trying to hate on Koons at all here guys just the dealer that wasted our time. And even then all we did was leave an extremely accurate review explaining the exact situation not like bomb them with negatives or misrepresent the situation.

1 Like

Still waiting on koons to transfer my personal plate only been 6 weeks :man_facepalming:

Oh boy I hope it doesn’t take 6 weeks to get registered! Want to get this thing sold lol

Even chapman took 10 weeks to get a plate!

You guys willing to speak off-forum to coordinate?

I’m by Aventura, and per Ram Chat, the truck is already on rail heading to dealer.

Hi Matt, for trx the RV is 66% for 24/10, correct? Thanks

65% for 24/10

You only get 2% more for a 10k mile lease on a 24 month vs 3% more on a 36 month lease

1 Like

another data point: ordered 10/3. L2, advanced safety, dual pane roof. just entered D1.

1 Like

Congratulations! Looks like I have 2 months until my 11/22 order of the same spec enters D1 :joy:

Can’t wait!

Edit: entered D1 today with a build date of 3/3!