Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Just got confirmation from Ashlie: 1/9 est ship date.

1 Like

Just ordered mine today from Koonā€™s. Base model in black with the latest msrp increase.

2 Likes

I received my T-Rex badges today and the red eyes appear to be removeable. I will be taking mine out so that I donā€™t appear to be a poser. Haha

2 Likes

me too! :smile:
now the issue is when will I get the trx to put it on. mine is in shipping eta 12/29-1/7 how about yours?

01/13 estimated ship.

1 Like

Mine is in shipping too, but I donā€™t have an ETA yet. I plan to contact them to get an update tomorrow.

1 Like

I already ordered through a local dealerā€¦ he charged a thousand dollar deposit but it is refundable. Weā€™ll see what happens when it gets here.

Nice! What type of deal did the local guy offer you? Whatā€™d you order for options?

Haha now I feel bad for saying anything. If it makes you feel better I donā€™t have redeyes either lol

3 Likes

Ha! How are you liking that Durango (kitty version)? And is that a 4xe parked behind it? Itā€™s a wrangler for sure. :grin:

Yea wrangler 4xE was a place holder. DDHC is a whole other experience. It feels so much faster then the Trackhawk, the launchā€™s pull extremely hard. Itā€™s the best of both worlds for me the biggest issue is of course gas lol. If you want to have fun it eats gas.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure lol Iā€™m already complaining about the TRX fuel mileageā€¦and the truck hasnā€™t been delivered yet. :laughing:. I previously had a Charger Widebody (392) that was pretty bad with mpg, driving around town and any sort of fun. Thankfully, I donā€™t typically have a long daily commute so the mileage shouldnā€™t be much of an issue for me.

smiles per gallon my friendā€¦

3 Likes

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd6fvnsc/

Reading this thread everyday and coming across this clip makes it beyond tempting to put in an order :sweat_smile:

Yea it will be a huge difference from the 392. The 392 for me can be driven normally where as the HC motor is just waiting for you to press a little harder. I did some highway driving and was able to sit around 14-15mpg but then also did some pills which brought that average down to 4-5mpg.

Pretty much the same combo my dad and myself ordered.

Late to the party hereā€¦Which Chapman are you guys ordering from? How do you get the 13% off MSRP?

Chapman Autogroup in PA

They doing 13% off now?

I donā€™t know what theyā€™re doing on trxs, but thatā€™s the Chapman people are ordering from