Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

I’m seeing $20k ADM for HAVOC on the TRX forum.

1 Like

The problem is
You ain’t getting a discount on it so that’s the risk

1 Like

Out of curiosity… why level 2’s? Haven’t bases always been more profitable? Unless your dealer plugs want level 2s i’m assuming

1 Like

Which dealers are offering the discounts and allowing leases? Seems like Chapman and Cummins based on some recent post. Anyone else?

Farrish, and i’m assuming Koons will if you go through AC

Totally agree. The writings on the wall…time to move on to the next flip.

This 101010100101

1 Like

Mark cdjr 101010

1 Like

Cannot knock the hustle. $300 covers gas.

9 Likes

2023 orders are closed as of today

1 Like

Gotta pay that $2k/mo lease somehow

2 Likes

Copy. Koons just confirmed as of 11am EST orders are closed until Summer.

@Bostoncarconcierge Are you still taking orders or is it closed for you too?

Closed for all I believe. I was working with a few dealers and had 2 confirm they closed right around 11. One talked to their rep and said they might reopen next month, trying to get confirmation on that.

That would be marvelous timing as I’ve been fighting for this for a while now ha.

Checking and will update shortly. I assume nothing special about our dealer and itll be closed but I’ll update

1 Like

I was trying to get an order in this morning - Granger responded with a quote at 9 am cst and then followed up with an email they were closed an hour later. Also checked with Koons and they said the same. Damn work got in the way today of another potentially questionable decision on my part.

Oy confirmed

What luck :confused:

I know I literally saw your Facebook post hit at the exact same time it closed.

1 Like

Is there any online provider that likes these most (GMTV, Autonation, etc)? Or are local dealers still the way to go with the TRX?

Called some dealers riverdale dodge in ny, msrp+25k mark up…other dealers msrp + 15k-20k crazy for those that got in early before mark ups