Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Any chance one can still order the Ignite orange?

No. Limited run of 845 units.

They’re all the money

1 Like

“All materials here…blah blah…should be entering the production process soon.” Any idea how “soon” it really is? It seems some are a few days and some sit for a month…LOL.

Hey! I’m new to this game. What’s the quickest way to order one without paying a deposit? Appreciate it, thanks.

Order a base model through Chapman, best bet is to just order in Black monotone and L1 package. No deposit, 11% off. 389 Doc fee. They will transfer plates for PA residents.

Ignition package is available on the online config for 22’

I saw that as well. It also wouldn’t be the first time that an online configuration displayed incorrectly. :smiling_imp:

Can I interest you in a wrangler Rubicion?

Am I missing something? I’m missing something aren’t I.

1 Like

Rubicion > Rubicon

Took me a second too :joy:

GIF by ABC Network

1 Like

:joy::joy::man_facepalming:

10char

Which one of y’all is this.

TRX

17 miles :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That 17 miles took 3 gallons of fuel

2 Likes

I see it now, lmao

Usually cars come with a few miles due to delivery, transport, and movement on the lot, so afawk, could be a brand new car. However, respect the hustle.

Can’t be as bad as the V8 Camaro. I guess you haven’t read much on fuel mileage… :man_facepalming::sweat_smile:

I’m a bit nervous for the amount of fuel I’m going to use just driving back from the dealer. :grin:

Absolutely. You could have a “used” vehicle, as we have here, in the double digits on the odometer. OTOH, you can have a “brand new” car that has several hundred miles on it. A vehicle may be sold as new, until it gets tilted. However, most manufacturers also have mileage caps on what they allow for the “new” vehicles.

Im based in Los Angeles… what’s the fastest way to order a TRX? Thanks

Probably the phone.