Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Base truck? Have you sold yet :joy:

Yessir base truck. Amazing to me how you can build an $80,000 truck and not have the doors unlock when i grab the door handle😂

7 Likes

Apparently, you can have a $90k+ truck where the doors do not unlock because you need Level 2 for that. So if you get level 1 and a bunch of other stuff you could still be missing that.

2 Likes

I thought I missed my 392 until this monster truck arrived. Ordered through Dan Cummins for ~$9k off

8 Likes

Level 1 not having proximity sensors is definitely the big shocker.

1 Like

How was Dan Cummins with paperwork at signing? Any games? Did you lease through ccap?

Super straightforward, numbers were as promised. Leased through CCAP for 36/10. There was a money factor markup over base, but seeing as I’m only keeping this for 2-3 months I didn’t really care. I was just looking for the closest dealer with the best discount. There was a small scratch in the plastic fender trim piece which they replaced before delivery and threw in a pretty cool TRX hat

1 Like

Yeah, it is surprising but it isn’t. Is like everything else, where they’re encouraging the consumer to spend more money. At least the remote start isn’t subscription based.

Dan Cummins is a great dealership from what I’ve heard, other than they mark up the MF. The TRX is high enough now (at buy rate) that it isn’t terribly attractive to me. I think the game is in the 4th quarter now, or damn close to it, so I’m choosing to be a bit conservative myself.

The Rubi 392 rate isn’t (terribly) amazing either, but it’s low enough that I could pay a little to play for awhile.

Hey guys got a $90k offer for Level 1 truck, take it and run??

2 Likes

local dealer or national chain offering?

1 Like

on second thought, if youre in CA or less congested market, you can probably squeeze more. For NE maybe 90 is tops

Local dealer, oddly enough used car dealer specializing in high end Euro cars

2 Likes

have you tried the usual suspects?

Yep, tried pretty much everyone

1 Like

Seems solid, what is your msrp?

I believe MMR is currently around 91k, so yea seems solid

1 Like

$85xxx msrp

Seems solid.

This makes me sleep better with my incoming $86,xxx MSRP one lol. Should squeeze in at just under $79K with sales tax and reg.

Very solid. NE ?