Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Im based in Los Angeles… what’s the fastest way to order a TRX? Thanks

Probably the phone.

This is gonaa be my first flip so how would I get some offers before even signing for the truck? Will Carmax give me an offer just like that?

what about your down payment?

Oh boy…

3 Likes

You really ought to spend some time doing more research here before agreeing to take on a mortgage like car payment with hopes to flip.

5 Likes

3 Likes

¿De qué estás hablando, Willis?

2 Likes

You should call Carmax and ask them exactly what they want so you can build it to there specs and color combo ? Lol

2 Likes

I hope you ordered the orange one…. If not good luck your gonna be underwater

Was going to order they koons as they have the best deal and not really afraid that market will change that fast and give up deposit but they’ve asked that “flippers” not order thru them :man_shrugging: So while I do hope to keep it for a month or few I don’t feel like it’s right to go thru them…

They’ve asked flippers to not go through them…? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I know some dealers have asked the customer to sign stating “I’ll keep the vehicle for 90 days”, etc…however valid that may be.

Can’t uphold any of those “90 days” or “3 payments” life can change or anyone and if hardship arrives you will keep your truck so you can keep the dealer happy vs funds which maybe needed for hardship? Think about it!!

It’s not about them finding out or being able to hold me to it, I simply don’t feel like it’s right

6 Likes

I wasn’t debating the ethics of whether it would be right or wrong. I was simply stating that is the first I have heard of Koons addressing flippers, specifically.

For the record - I would agree that it would be wrong to order from them, if they specifically are trying to avoid flippers.

Contractual agreements rarely care about life’s changes or hardships.

Again, I was questioning the validity of such…whether it were my opinion if it would hold up or not is regardless.

1 Like

Gotcha, especially when there are other routes to acquire.
Was somewhere in their ordering thread on TRX also why they raised deposit although I don’t think that will keep too many people away

1 Like

I read this whole page. What specifically are you talking about? I just want to flip the truck haha

He’s politely trying to point out that your vision of dollar signs is clouding your sight of any potential risks and your questions show you haven’t done any homework. But, who am I to stop you? Go here or here. Let us know how it turns out.

1 Like

What’s the play here? The post just starts as a spin-off so wasn’t sure. Are people just ordering to then immediately sell them upon delivery? Or driving for a few months before selling? Or just the fact that they’re getting built/delivered the deal?

2 Likes