Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

“Only” 6k :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yea definitely use @drdvrgs guy. Paid 1875 from Dan Cummins to LA. Everywhere else was quoting me 2.2k+

3 Likes

@drdvrgs can you please share your contact for transporting car…thanks!

Took this beast out on the trail this weekend. I’m still in shock, what an incredible vehicle, I’m kind of speechless. You can go from 85 mph on the freeway to rock crawling and this thing can literally handle anything. Went over some pretty sketchy obstacles & boulders and never even needed the skid plates. Can’t wait to take it out again next weekend.

14 Likes

Does the truck get built as MY22 if I have a VIN assigned?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

@COJeep for reference that’s my wife’s head peeking out there she’s 5.6 and barely above the hood

My TRX and my 4xe (ordered 2.5 weeks apart) both have an ETA of 6/29-7/13. So unspeakably excited for this TRX. Seen a couple while around town last night and the supercharger whine makes me want to do bad things

3 Likes

Where are you seeing the increase at?

Thanks…I was going to sell my 2022 Laramie 1500 today for 59K (paid 60.5K after ttl) but maybe I should hold onto it if the values are going to increase that much.

Is that a ram dealer offering that kind of money?

Nah, driveway.com. I accepted their offer back in May and it is just now being completed. I’ve been checking the values of the truck since then and I was thinking the prices were coming down. Other car selling sites offered me between 43K-54K.

Base for 2023 trx went from 80k to 90k?

Ok got it no worries

@Abe_Lefko Thanks for the detail in the photo. I didn’t even see anyone behind the truck! I need to try one of these. My wife thinks it’s absurd (and at 5’3" will not be able to see over it) but it looks like a blast. I’d be happy breaking even or even paying a few bucks to drive one of these for a few months.

Oh its absurd :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Do they upgrade base truck with keyless entry and heated seats or is that another 10k option?

If anyone’s curious - if you’re in D and have a VIN assigned, the truck should be getting built as a MY22 vehicle unless something drastic happens, at which point the order will be canceled and have to be submitted again. Per a dealer rep on TRX forums.

1 Like

Wow, swiveling headlights, very high tech for FCA

9 Likes

Dan cummins says they wont do 24 month trx lease with ccap. True or false?