Ram 1500 Laramie lease help

Just moved to PA and looking to lease a Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 with Level II package.

I’m just looking for input on a good dealer to use or the best way to negoiate a lease. I had a dealer from NJ reach out and wanted $974/mo with $1000 DAS, they sent the lease breakdown MSRP is $65,815, 42/10 (see attached). That seems quite high to me. Any advice is much appreciated!

Well you aren’t wrong, its not a good deal at all. Looks like they are offering no dealer discount so right there is an issue if you are looking to get a good deal on one of these trucks. Second, they are using Ally for the lease which may not be the best program (I don’t have numbers for ever bank) so you will want to research that. There are brokers here posting very good numbers for orders, and even a few trucks that are on lots or showing up soon. If you opt to chase a deal yourself, Laramie’s will be hard to get a good deal on without a lot of effort in my opinion.

Pretty brave of them to put that they are making $6500+ off you right there.

See if @Clutch has something for you to get.

Just in perspective. I have pretty much the same truck ordered lvl 2 Laramie about 69k sticker. With same $1k DAS my payments should be in mid 600’s

@AutoCompanion and @AutoNinjas are over 10% off on orders if you have time to wait for one.

1 Like

I have a 68-69k Laramie with $1k down, $630/mo including Florida taxes of 7%.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.