RAM 1500 - Any Tri-State Brokers? Someone help me understand insane FCA lease programs

, , ,

I can run a BMW with my eyes closed at this point, but I am now looking for a RAM 1500 personally and am having a hard time understanding how you even get RV/MF with them using so many different banks.

I am hoping to be around $400-$430/mo taxes in a 50k Big Horn, sounds cheap, I know, but I’ve seen it done plenty of times including once this month.

I have always done deals for myself, and have even brokered in the past, but in this case, I’m willing to forgo all the headache and just pay someone to do the work for me.

Has anyone in the NY/NJ/PA area done a good deal on one of these and can refer me somewhere?

Thanks!

Hoping you get some replies. I am in the same boat.

Did you search? Plenty of brokers doing Ram. Also X3M to a Ram 1500, that should be interesting

1 Like

I did search. They’re on the west coast. BCC is only in his state. The other guy hasn’t been active in a month.

Did you search?

I’ve had a pickup before. No need for such an expensive vehicle when I’m hardly driving, although I will have some practical use for this truck in my new business venture.

Have you looked at Rodo at all? They have 98 Big Horns listed. Personally I would steer you towards a base Laramie trim, they are about the same price as a loaded Big Horn, unless you are looking for a work truck.

They make the incentives so obscure so they can send out those insane $199/mo ram big horn advertisements out. I’ll never work on Chrysler deals again. The whole brand is at best dishonest and at worst fraudulent.

6 Likes

I always structure the deal using CCap numbers from Edmunds, going very deep on the discount. If they respond i will ask them for Ally MF and rv.

Terrible dealer experience and for the most part their vehicles as well.

Their greatest claims to fame are the hellcat motor, the jeep, and the “newly redesigned” ram.

2 Likes

I got a dealer. I will message you.

1 Like

I signed up yesterday seeing another member got a great deal and all the deals seemed like trash. It also wouldn’t let me expand the radius so it wasn’t just dealers near me.

1 Like

These are both non-captive deals w/ Ally to take advantage of the IDL incentive.

If you have Chrysler affiliate status you can provide to Rodo and usually get a bit more off.

You try @Bostoncarconcierge he has some great deals on Laramies.

@Cars4Us has some of those. Not sure how good the deals are.

1 Like

FCA is hell, even shopping for personal stuff made me want to tear my hair out.

Hellcat go vroom. Demon go skreee.

1 Like

If you find any tri-state dealers or any brokers willing to work a little on a Ram 1500 let me know cause I’m finding nothing.

I’m in North NJ, looking for just a 2020 base 1500 big horn, a 6 cylinder, not even the Hemi, basically the unpopular 40k models that are just sitting on lots everywhere. Nobody wants to decently discount from the MSRP pre-incentive.

I keep getting “deal” quotes that are basically the msrp or maybe 2-3% off minus the current $4750 incentive if going through chrysler financial. Ally sucks since all they want to push is 48 months which is past the warranty on this truck. Msg me or post here if you find anything.

Finally got a first quote from one dealer as I await another.

I’m looking at a 2020 1500 Big Horn Quad Cab 4x4 5.7L V8

I have a quoted deal for a $50,560 MSRP with $3,600 in discounts and $5,250 in rebates for 467/mo with 1500 total out of pocket. Discount seems good, but I don’t know if they’re marking up in the MF or Residual to make up for it. I posted on Edmunds to try to find out. I know that 467 sounds good to most of us for a 50k vehicle, but I have seen folks getting 60k trucks around 450/mo with 2k out of pocket, so I think there is room there.