Ralphsaphony - Broker - Illinois and Surrounding Chicagoland Area

, , , ,

All right. So where is the check? Javy promised me that it would here in August. I don’t need to tell you what month we are in now do I?

Wrong address, yet the check never arrived at the previous address either.

Although I didn’t use Bliss Motors, I spoke with Ralph on the phone for a bit. The guy is super nice, didnt seem bothered at all when I called him and gave me some real helpful advice.

Will work with him on future deals.

Raffay is responsive, personable and will get you a great deal. The process was a breeze and he was able to negotiate a far better price than I ever could. Car was delivered to my doorstep too! Save yourself the time and hassle; let him handle the dirty work. Highly recommend.

Contacted Raffay about fixing a deal I just signed on 5/15/20. Hoping for the best, as the dealership really got me on the first car buying experience.

Edit: He responded promptly and gave me instructions on how to back out of the extras the dealer threw on top, all for free. Haven’t used him for leasing, but for what it’s worth I recommend him as a knowledgeable insider.

This I agree on. He’s very knowledgeable and I pick his brain often. We’ve communicated via text for at least a couple years now.

1 Like

My f150 lease was expiring at the end of the month, and my ford dealer did not seem overly interested in getting me into a new truck- they wanted to charge me an extra $300 a month for the exact same spec/trim Lariat. Lol, no thanks.

I decided to expand my search - and engage Raffay. Dude was awesome. We had one hell of a time finding exactly what I wanted- and when we did, we encountered some real pieces of work at the dealership. Between constrained inventory and dealers hungry to make every sale count, we were both beginning to get pretty discouraged, but we made it happen today. Found a truck that fit the bill, quickly negoiated to a fair price, and the hassle free transaction took about 10 minutes tops at the dealer with no upsells or shenanigans.

Highly reccomend Raffay to anyone in chicago looking for a new rad. Super great dude, and a good, responsive communicator ( i have the 60 post gmail thread to prove it). The modest fee paid for itself many times over, and saved my sanity.

2 Likes

Worked with Raffay last month to get us into a new Volvo. We really put him through his paces shopping a bunch of different brands and models, but he was able to come through for us at the last moment with an XC60 at a price we wanted (Chicago lease tax sucks!). Highly recommend working with him over other brokers in the midwest, he is the friendliest, and most customer-oriented broker in the area.