Ralphsaphony - Broker - Illinois and Surrounding Chicagoland Area

, , , ,

That looks like a pretty solid deal. Im not sure if im stepping on anyones toes or am out of bounds by asking this but just curious what your monthly payment ended up being. Im in the market for a q5 as well and seem to be getting no where with the dealers im dealing with. If your payment is in the ball park of what im thinking i might try going with Raffay as well.

It was $590.xx 36/10k.
8.25% taxes calculated included.
IL registration of $221 due at signing

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Iā€™m sorry sometimes things get by me/sent to spam!

Please try the: bmsales@blissmotors.com

Or feel free to just personally text me 224-616-8158 (fastest way to get to me)

Sometimes Iā€™m backed up but Iā€™ll get back to you!

EDIT:
A little behind. If I havenā€™t messaged you back please reach out again!

Please include address/zip, and what cars you are considering!

Iā€™m still working out a lease but my experience with Raffay has been excellent. I didnā€™t even know leasing agents/brokers existed until I stumbled on this site. Anyway, I texted him this AM and received a call a short while later. He got pricing numbers within 1/2 hour. I really wish I knew about this before! A broker seems like a great alternative for someone who doesnā€™t have the time or patience to work out their own deal.

Would Highly Recommend working with Raffay. Heā€™s very transparent and honest about whats realistic and what is not. If i had any questions he would reply promptly with either a text message or phone call. Didnā€™t end up doing a lease with him as I got an offer that i couldnā€™t refuse, but would definitely use him in the future.

thanks again Raffay!

-Sujot

Raffay is a top notch professional with tenacious drive, TONS of patience, and lots of contacts. Oh, and heā€™s a major car guy. The perfect man for the job in other words.
When my wife and I started this quest a few months ago, Raffay was quite honest in telling us that the car she was looking for was going to be a tough one. I appreciated his candor right off the bat. What we didnā€™t realize how much of a unicorn the car really turned out to be. But at no time did Raffay shy away from the challenge.

Yesterday we made the 5 hour drive to his neck of the woods (Chicago), had an awesome Korean BBQ dinner, and met Raffay at the dealer this morning. He was just as friendly and personable as he had been on the phone and texting, and stayed there with us throughout the whole process. Within 60 minutes we were driving away in my wifeā€™s new car.

I would highly recommend Raffay whether youā€™re in the Chicago area, or a days drive away. Either way, he makes the process a pleasure, and of course Chigago is an awesome place to visit!

Give him a text at 224-616-8158, and donā€™t be discouraged if he doesnā€™t get back to you instantly. Heā€™s a busy guy!

Thanks Raffay! See you when I replace my pickup!

Mike and Jodi

1 Like

I have to echo the comments of @SG25 here. Raffay was a delight to text back/forth with about cars and typically very responsive and professional.

Similar to @SG25, I got an (unsolicited) proposal from the dealer who my current lease was through that, in the end, Raffay just couldnā€™t beat (see link below). He was honest about this even though it meant losing a sale to me, which I appreciate.

Will definitely consider Raffay when my wifeā€™s lease ends in 15 months.

BMW 540xi Deal

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Iā€™d like to provide a reference and highly recommend @ralphsaphony for anyone looking at leasing in or around the Chicago area. I initially contacted Raffay and had a 20-30 min consultation with him. I was 2-3 months out from a decision, and over those couple months he kept in touch and was very helpful with any questions that I threw his way. His knowledge of the marketplace is a huge advantage and he has a stellar network of dealers/vehicle options.
Iā€™ve already given a couple friends his info and am excited to see what they have parked in the driveway in the next few months.
Thanks Raffay!

1 Like

Iā€™ve also spoken with a Raffay and consulted him on a couple of vehicles. When I do eventually lease, I will likely work with him and he is very friendly and responsive!

Reached out twice, no response

Iā€™m sorry! We took a break from the forum for a bit! Please reach send me an email at raffayhussain@blissmotors.com and Iā€™ll be sure to respond :slight_smile:

Are you on a break again? Asking because I needed some help. Iā€™ve sent you an email :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had been in contact with Raffay from Bliss Motors for a couple of months before finally agreeing on a vehicle and price. Before embarking on my flight to Chicago to retrieve the leased vehicle, I was told several times via email by Raffay what the total price would be at the signing. The problem began when I completed the transaction. The price quoted was different than the price paid at the dealership. This occured the first week of June. I arrived in after having worked a night shift at my hospital and drove back to Peoria. When I got home Raffay was kind enough to ask me how the ride home went. Which is where I breached the topic with Raffay about the price discrepancy. At first, he offered me a Starbucks coffee card for compensation, I felt insulted, but eventually, he realized his fault and assured me that a check would be in the mail! Of course, the check never arrived.

Eventually, I was told repeatedly by both Raffay and his boss Javy that I would be getting the balance of the payment in the mail.

I went to this company to not only help me secure a vehicle but to help build my credit here in the US since I had recently moved here from Canada. What an awful mistake that turned out to be.

My most recent exchange via text message with Raffay asking him where my check was, turned hostile. Instead of being a real man and sending me the repeatedly promised check, he asked that I quit contacting him since he said he felt threatened. He felt threatened because I was telling him that I would leave a bad review! Snowflake.

Lies after lies never stopped. Now theyā€™re saying that I threatened them! This has been going on far too long for me to not write the negatives of dealing with these two neanderthals. I have both their emails and text messages. Complete and utter liars. What good is your word in a business environment if you lie to your customers for months on end?

As for having been sent a check, yet another lie. Iā€™ve spoken with the GM from my previous home address and he states unequivocally that no check has been received in my name.

Additionally, they can fabricate and say what they want, but I have all the email correspondence with Raffay and Javy assuring me that a check will be sent to my updated address.

You go to a company for the service delivered. Instead of getting serviced allright. I got ripped-off over 200 dollars and took a major hit to my credit score by a factor of -270. So much for my goal of trying to achieve a positive credit rating with this company.

What is so strange is how this unfolded since I was in continuous contact with Raffay. I asked him several times why Honda Finance had not debited my account? Surely, with them having my email address, mailing address and phone number they should have contacted me by now. Raffay replied that ā€œoopsā€, he had not provided them with the correct phone number! It never occurred to this service provider that something could be amiss.

Stear clear of this deceptive company. Theyā€™ll lie to your face, on the phone, and via email.

I work in a hospital setting and if you come to me and the service promised was not rendered but worsened your condition I would be liable and there would be repercussions. I went to this company for their expertise and ended up with not only $200 lighter, but a big hit on my credit score.

Bear in mind this is how they deal with someone that they owe a small sum to, imagine what they would do if they had a major issue on their hands. They not only lack business integrity but business acumen on how to deal with a dissatisfied customer. Can you imagine what kind of business goes around tarnishing their customersā€™ integrity for a measly $200 after this debacle? Well, now you know one!

If they continue with this Iā€™ll post their original emails to me.

See, Javy from Bliss is so dumb (read below) the he admits to not sending the check to my new address! On top of that canā€™t be bothered sending it.

A check was sent to Gerald Twice - although, since he wrote the wrong address on his credit application he never received it.

1 Like

Please post all the the 300-400 emails back and forth.

Our response from earlier on this matter:
Hi Gerald!

Weā€™re sorry you had a negative experience with us but we believe its important to lay out all the facts.

1. We were the only company that could get Gerald approved and as always one of our representatives accompanied Gerald at the dealership to make sure everything goes smoothly - He was charged $200 extra as a mistake by the dealership as downpayment and never brought it up to us until after he had left the store.

2. A check was sent to Gerald Twice - although, since he wrote the wrong address on his credit application he never received it.

3. Gerald has repeatedly called us names such as ā€˜cowardā€™ and threatened us throughout the entire process while trying to resolve this issue.

You put the wrong address on your credit app, then you apologized to us (for blaming us), you signed the credit app with the wrong address. We told you if you had not received a bill or statement within 45 days please call honda financial (we tell all our customers this)

We never said ā€œoopsā€ I said the dealer must have input the wrong number.

1 Like

Please enlighten me. What context did I use the word Coward? Was it because you said you felt threatened of me because I told you I would leave a negative review? Is that it? Snowflake then would be more appropriate. Javy admitted that the check was never sent to my new address. Why donā€™t you do the right thing and refund me the money for the over charge and the money I paid you to have my credit score decimated by your companies incompetence.

You might want to be careful about what you allege happened. Some of what you say is slanderous. Shame on you and Javy.

1 Like

He said the dealer would send out another check.

Again, Gerald, you put the wrong address on the credit application, you signed off on that, and that was sent to Honda Financial. We told you to reach out within 45 days of not receiving a statement.

1 Like