QX50 Lease advice needed please

NJ Lease advice needed

Can you please tell me if this is a decent deal?

Infiniti 2024 QX50 LUXE AWD

36mos/10,000 miles per year

$604 month

$1600 due at signing

Includes all taxes and fees

Whats the trim and MSRP?

recommend you send us a message. we should be considerably cheaper.

Your best bet in these situations is to take a step back and put together a well researched target deal.

What do you mean? I’ve actually done a lot of research.

Can vouch for @aronchi. He is a straight shooter and will get you a better deal than this

Please post your filled out calculator showing your target deal based on well researched pre-incentive discounts and the lease programs as they apply to you.

With that target deal in hand, you should know exactly what a good deal is and have a very easy data point to negotiate to. Better yet, you have something to offer to a dealer rather than ask them how much they want you to pay.

Ok. I understand. I did research, but I’m new to the calculator and thought I negotiated a good deal. I was just looking for some advice in case I missed something. Thanks for your help.

What was your preincentive discount? How’s that compare to the deals you’ve researched?

Are you at buy rate or marked up?

Any add ons?

It’s impossible to accurately evaluate the quality of a deal with only the monthly/das. That’s where having the lh calc filled out helps out.

1 Like

Take up Aronchi’s offer to see what’s possible and whether you can get better than what he’s offering.

i’m at 585 on that car w the same das, assuming she qualifies for nothing. still cheaper broker fee included.

1 Like

You could be in a considerably nicer EV for that price, FYI.

Hi Aronchi,

I’m coming out of 2021 QX50 Lux, looking to get into the same in 2024. I pay 510 a month with 12k / Yr. Sign and drive. Is this same deal possible today?

probably not, no.

In other news I tried buying a house for the same price it sold for in 2021…

These dealers are hurting just wate to the end of the year.