Quote for 2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric SE -- Is the Cap Cost Reduction Correct?

Before anybody says anything about the down payment, it’s a grant that will be sent directly to the dealer for my lease that has to be used as a down payment. So it’s not out of my pocket.

Obligatory newbie here, I can’t seem to understand where they got the total cap cost reduction from. I would think it would be $14,000, but I’m obviously missing something here. Otherwise, does everything else look good? I tried multiple times to reduce that selling price, but they would not budge. Thank you in advance.

Calculator:

There’s $14000 being paid up front, $12194 is being applied to cap cost reduction, the balance is paying off upfront fees/taxes.

Are you sure they’re charging buy rate mf and that is the correct RV?

Ok, I got it. Thx!

According to Edmunds, MF should be 0.00088. The dealer told me 0.00089. The residual value matches too.

Something is missing then, as right now, given their numbers, I’m showing about $30/mo lower

What’s the 3M garbage, window tint?

Some kind of paint protection. Called them out on it, said they put it on all their cars.

I can guarantee you they marked up the MF, I’d push for 10% and buy rate, how many other dealers are you in contact with? If they want to charge BS 3M stuff, they need to discount more.

Most likely door-edge guard. If it is cost is like $60 lol