Quote Check: 2023 Audi SQ5 Premium Plus in Georgia

Hello! This is the initial offer I received. Would appreciate thoughts on how much I can push as this seems high still. I’m willing to travel for a better deal! Also willing to work with broker if that’s better?

2023 Audi SQ5 3.0T Premium Plus
Color: District Green
VIN: removed
MSRP: $69,880
Rebates/Discounts: $4,200
Adjusted Price: $65,680
Doc Fee: $699
GATAVT: 2,038.38
Non Tax Fees: $47
Balance: $66,426
$0 Down
36/10: $990/mo (!)

You don’t need to post the VIN.

3 Likes

@IAC would a x3m40i be cheaper than this?

We’re definitely open to X3 or GLC if those look better.

This is an MSRP deal, should easily be able to get 6% off if not 9%

3 Likes

First thing you need to do is separate these two. You want to maximize your discount, while getting ready to stack as many rebates as you qualify for.

Also, this method is a common way for a dealer to hide how little discount they are offering, if the bulk of the sum is coming from a manufacturer rebate.

Just keep in mind this is a poor time to lease a car. There’s almost no ICEV that’s leasing well right now.

2 Likes

Thank you - the lease cash is $1500 (based off my info from Edmunds). So only ~4% discount they’re offering…

I’m in Georgia, been trying to work with a dealer that has been very responsive and helpful but they mark up their MF. I’ve tried a few other dealers who haven’t been very transparent so getting a little frustrated at this point.

Market Value Selling Price 66,715.00
Rebates/Discounts 7,500.00 (includes 4k Audi incentive)
Adjusted Price 59,215.00
Doc Fee 699.00
GATAVT 1,682.70
Non Tax Fees 47.00
Balance 59,961.0

For 36/10 and $0 downpayment and taxes rolled in they’re quoting $862/mo. I was hoping to get down to $800/mo but is that unreasonable for the SQ5?

I would want 8-10% discount before incentives

Is that specific for the SQ5 that you think I could get 5-10% off? It just in general I should be expecting that for most cars right now? I asked a few dealers to get down to that based on someone else suggesting 10% as well and they all were like uhh no.

Specific to the SQ5. You’re at 5% discount now. I would shop around a bit if you’re not in a rush

Thank you! Yeah not in a rush at all.

@IAC_Scott had a couple of SQ5s listed recently. I don’t remember all of the details but check him out.

1 Like

Hello! I have an offer from a dealer that I’ll likely move forward with. It’s 6% discount (I’ve tried so hard and am not getting anyone able to offer more than that in my area. I’ve even worked with AutoCompanion but they say they can’t do better and it wouldn’t be worth it with shipping costs). Anyways, I was hoping someone could tell me why the calculator is showing a $795 payment but the dealer is showing $776 when including my $2200 trade-in equity (which I’m going to just take cash for instead). She’s also showing a 42 mo and I’m asking for a 36 mo lease so that needs to be fixed too.

Before even taking a deep dive, there’s no point comparing 36m apples to 42m oranges. Obviously the payments will be different

OK yeah, I’ll get that fixed first.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.