Questions on leasing a 2021 Subaru STI

Hi everyone. I have leased a 2015 WRX, and than a 2018 WRX. I sold my 2018 WRX to a local dealership who offered me $200 over CarMax once I brought them the CarMax quote. I currently don’t have a car, which is fine as I’m trying to start working from home, and than hybrid work schedule. So I wont be driving much. I’ve always wanted an STI, and since I’ve saved money I want to get this one as it’s the last EJ25 engine.

According to Edmunds.com a fair price for a base model STI is $37400. I used the lease calculator and found a couple STI’s from Sherman Oaks, Puente Hills, to Glendale which is closest to me. Was hoping to get some help with the leasehackr calculator that I’ve used and see if it’s realistic in this current car climate. Thank you.

1 Like

The only useful information from Edmunds is the rv/mf/incentives you get from them from posting on their forum and asking for your zip code.

2 Likes

Definitely post and get the correct residual and MF, looks off to me

The trick is finding a dealer that will discount off MSRP, and by how much.

1 Like

Edmunds is not a car dealer and thus does not set prices

3 Likes

Well TECHNICALLY they are since Carmax bought them.

2 Likes

Interesting stuff on that forum. Thanks. I’ll have to adjust the calculator

Make sure you post and get the terms for the model you want in your zip code. And keep in mind the lease programs will change again July 1st.

1 Like

ok thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.