Question regarding Mazda CX-90 MSRP reduction

I have noticed on some dealership websites that they have the same model and trim pictured with some of the cars showing the reduced MSRP and some still showing the old MSRP. My question is what is Mazda doing for the dealerships who have cars on the lot that were purchased months ago at the old MSRP? Is there some type of reimbursement? Along the same lines, are the dealerships still showing the old MSPR just being lazy and not updating the website, or are they still trying to sell at the old MSRP? It seems silly to have the same exact cars pictured next to each other with one having a MSRP thousands more. Curious if the dealerships are being taken care of in any way by Mazda. If so, the continued advertisement of the old MSRP seems a little shady.

TBH who cares. Create a target deal and make offers.

Focusing on minutiae is almost guaranteed to waste time and lead to poor results.

I’ve been wondering the same thing when browsing new Mazda inventory in the Northwest. Are the dealers that are showing the old (higher) MSRP just hoping that buyers won’t notice and pay more for the car?