Question on this Genesis G70

Volvo S60?

The crap part is sedans aren’t flying off the shelf. You’d think they’d do everything they can to build a clientele. They want to compete with a 3 series, but a 19 bmw has a 61% residual versus the 50% on the genesis.

3 Likes

In socal you can get a G70 3.3T Sport for about $610 including tax and minimal drive offs. That’s cheaper than a m340i and way cheaper than a C43. The kicker is, it’s also a better car. Yes, you can get a 330i a little cheaper or a C300 for $500 but then you’d have to compare the G70 4cyl which is still cheaper and still a better car. I wish the G70 leased for Q50 prices but honestly it’s worth every penny. And I came from the Mercedes C450 (C43)

1 Like

The exhaust noises from M340i and C43 alone make it better than the G70. G70 exhaust sounds weak AF.

@Coupeman69 I am in the same boat with my Q50. Wanted to keep it but they wanted a residual of $22.6K which the car isnt worth.

What all are you looking at?

Why? They can run their business how they want. They don’t owe you anything. If you don’t like it, thank them for their time and move on.

3 Likes