Q3 vs X1 vs XC40

Currently in the market for a smaller SUV and my midwest dealers are not giving me confidence in finding a decent deal. What am I doing wrong? Is the midwest just not competitive due to not having a lot of local competition?

Ive had as much as 7XX for a Q3 to 5XX with A plan on the Volvo. Am I on the wrong models due to residual or do these just not lease well?

I am looking at the higher end trims, prestige, premium, R-design… has to have adaptive and 15k miles, term doesn’t matter, and would prefer not to put MSDs unless its a substantial difference…

Just looking for a sanity check.

have you looked in the marketplace section?

You’ll do better without a plan.

2 Likes

I have, most are in Ohio. Im in Nebraska…so 6 to 8 hour drive to get into a competitive market.

I believe it on the A plan… the local dealer swore this is the better deal. I could see right through it once he showed the numbers.

Welcome. I’m hoping you’re read the FAQs? Assuming yes, in no order:

What is your actual question? Which of the three leases best? What is the best deal possible for each of these? Are you asking if deals are possible in the midwest?

Have you driven all three? Chosen trims and options?

Have you decided yet if it’s the car or the deal for you?

What did the Edmunds forums tell you for each ? LH calculator link(s)?

You are going to need to get the residual/MF/incentives from edmunds and run the numbers. You tell us.

Or

Or hire a broker.

Just test drive and see which one you like best. There are going to be deals on every vehicle within a couple of months. Sales are going to tank just like real estate which is already down the tubes.