Pull the trigger on this BMW 430 GC new build?

, ,

My BMW 430 GC lease is up in April in AZ and I was getting the standard marketing materials from my dealer so I reached out. I am looking at getting the same car again but am sort of stuck on getting heads up display, which wasn’t available on this car on their lot or anywhere nearby so I built one instead. Below is the best offer I could get from them. I am wondering if it makes sense to pull the trigger now or wait until I get closer to April and either hope something shows up on the lot here, reach out to CA dealers or use a broker. My research suggests that there aren’t a whole lot of GCs out there and almost none that include a heads up display. Don’t know if supply will increase as we get into the year or if the coming 2021 refresh will affect availability. Any thoughts on any of this would be very much appreciated.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW 430 GC
MSRP: $49945
Monthly Payment: $508.25 (tax inc.)
Drive-Off Amount: $5942.50 (includes $3850 in MSD)
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00098
Residual:60
Incentives:$3106 in discount (8% off MSRP but then adding back in $389 for tint) and $3250 in incentives from the dealer
Region: AZ
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=7&msrp=49945&sales_price=46339&months=36&mf=.00133&dp=0&dealer_fee=520.95&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=3250&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=783.80&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

Are you sure about that MF? Or is that post MSD? If post MSD, what are they charging you preMSD?

Also, 8% off on a 430 sounds pretty bad.

Yes post MSD. Pre it’s .00133.

8% certainly isn’t worth paying a few months of double payments on to get.

The factory is slowing down production right now for the 4 series so do not expect a lot of inventory to show up.

Because it’s a new build it won’t get here until April or so according to the dealer and so I wouldn’t have double payments.

ah, true. At least then you’d only be paying too much after April.

1 Like

Which is exactly my concern. How much do you think I should consider the issue raised above that inventory on this car is likely to remain low? What do you think is a fair discount off MSRP for an ordered car?

Well, as a reference point, @Bostoncarconcierge has a 430gc available right now for 16.5% off pre-incentive. Now it’s not a new build, but shows that there’s lots of room on those.