PSA: Costco Incentive Loophole

i didnt say that. if you read my post above, a dealer can hold up tags in the event a rebate bounces.

1 Like

I wish we had a volvo broker for SoFla like yourself to circumvent the bs tbh. Wife is interested in an XC60.

We have FL volvo dealers, and can also sell you a NE car. It’s up to you.

2 Likes

Volvo incentives are typically direct to dealer, so they get captured in the discount rather than itemized.

3 Likes

No, like I said, after I generate an acceptable PIN I have no power to help the dealer redeem it. That’s between the dealer and the OEM.

1 Like

What do they verify if a-plan is through VCOA?

Dont know. Mine was through my employer, so i had to send a pay stub.

Volvo does not show rebates separately on the contracts in VA, but rebates are untaxed here. So maybe the same for GA - not showing rebates separately, but Volvo can still verify PIN and loyalty rebates.

Confirmed this works!! Thank you!

1 Like

Then there are brokers who are liars too. Wasn’t there someone in here who was faking Volvo loyalty in the early LH years?

1 Like

There still is.

1 Like

People like that are the worst

1 Like

Walter White Walk GIF by Breaking Bad

1 Like

Volvo approve loyalty if you sold a car 6 months ago.
That’s literally impossible to verify. They can change that to currently own one if they want, but don’t. They are fine with how it’s working

Volvo verifies your loyalty by the registration date. Current or past.

I went to Costco and asked and I was told it wasn’t just the executive membership as most ppl don’t have it. Also, I’m able to go into my account and get the incentive and I’m not executive

I have a regular membership and I can pull the discount codes just fine.

1 Like

Right! So I do not understand a loop hole as this isn’t a loop hole. If you’re a Costco member you automatically get the discounts. It’s not just executive members.

It’s not an Executive loophole they are discussing.

It’s a [Not a Member before 11/1] loophole.

You’re telling me that you’re able to renew the Tread Lightly membership, and be able to use the affiliate discount immediately… because your membership “start date” is backdated?? :skull: