PSA: Armadas are leasing CHEAP

Not bad for a 70k suv

It isn’t a 70k SUV … at least not the one in that offer.

This is the first stock number in the offer

https://www.tynansnissanaurora.com/new/Nissan/2019-Nissan-Armada-ae6301b40a0e0ae73b0b645f2a7e6eb1.htm

Something fishy as the add says lease selling price 49k

Well if it’s in there ad I would make sure they honor it lol. I would attempt to get one but I don’t have any kids yet lol :joy:

Is weird though that they don’t match. Other dealers I’ve checked have similar offers though

I am sure the ad says not responsible for typos. But someone can inquire.

And I had no idea they MSRPed for 70k, geez.

4 Likes

The ad has the $11,677 discount for 2 specific VIN numbers. If you read the second sentence, the lease deal applies to 2 different VIN numbers (only 1 of which is still in their inventory). This is the link to 1 of the 2 $53k MSRP Armadas that the $267/month with $3,827 DAS is based on:

https://www.tynansnissanaurora.com/new/Nissan/2019-Nissan-Armada-592fcc420a0e0aea741daadb7c7746ba.htm

I know better than to make comments that aren’t constructive, but COTDAMN that Armada is seriously ugly and truly laughable at even a $50k+ sticker.

I agree and I’d only lease one as they drop value fast.

You couldn’t pay me to drive that turd. A buddy of mine got one as a rental and had to swap it after a day.

crap infotainment too…

2 Likes

As soon as I enter a dealers site and see they offer gift cards for test drives…I’m out. Thier ads are always phony and your going to get some guy that can’t put together basic numbers, who texts you on sundays.

1 Like

But that incredible sunroof guys! So big. :drooling_face:

1 Like

why did he have to swap it?

These ads never amount to anything 99% of the time.

1 Like

The mpg is horrendous, he was doing maybe 12-14mpg if I recall. The thing also drives like a barge.

So it was being a full size SUV. Did they upgrade him from like a small crossover class to get it or did he need a full size SUV and just did not understand they are boats and being three tons use a fair amount of fuel?

I had one as a rental too, ugly, crap drive, and got like 8 MPG lol

1 Like

Ah you’re funny, bless you’re heart :upside_down_face:

Ive had a QX80 rental (nicer trim Infiniti effectively) a few times and it didn’t do this poorly.

That being said, i liked it but hated the infotainment however I’d totally jump into one though if I could hack it down to ~400/mo on a 36/15.

2 Likes