Proper etiquette in navigating a brokered lease

Hey guys, im new to this site and so far it has been a fantastic resource. So i just wanna say thanks to the community here and thanks for the search function. I tried searching for kind of a beginners guide on proper etiquette and learned a few things but didnt get everything i wanted. Im in a weird situation as i dont really know what car i want but have an idea of what kind of car im looking for (SUV, AWD, leather, pano roof, tech) . This in turn has me browsing lease deals i see here and doing the research on each car i feel fits my budget to some extent.

What’s the proper etiquette in getting more information? Should i really stick with only one broker here? Is it rude to shop around and send out messages to a few? I am also using a broker in person that a friend suggested that is local to myself (NYC). I have just started this process so im kind of still getting my bearings and dont really want to pit people against each other.

Should i stick with PM here or go directly to phone/email? Whats your experience on this site with communications?

Im trying to do all this while working from home all day, so while im at the computer all day taking calls is tougher. (Case in point it has taken me 20 min to type this out, as i keep going back and forth between this and work)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Car Broker Etiquette