Private Transfer - 2022 Porsche Macan - Nine Month / One Pay - $735/Month + Tax Starts 6/9/23

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 Porsche Macan Base
Location: New York (Brooklyn, Manhattan, Upstate, or North Fork LI) or Jersey Shore (Long Beach Island)

Gentian Blue/Black Leather Package with Chalk Stitching

MSRP: 70,770
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $735
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 12,000 (may increase until transfer effective date)
Maturity mileage: 24,939
Effective miles per month: 2,771
Maturity date: 2/9/24

MSD due (if any): None
Cash due (if any): One payment of $6,615

Financial institution: Porsche Financial Services
Transfer fee: $100 App Fee/$900 Transfer Fee
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes, but must be picked up at one of the locales above (NY or NJ)

A couple of notes-
-It was a 9K mile loaner so it wasn’t perfect.
-Two keys (sadly, not color matched)
-Has minor car seat dimples in rear R seat (they come out over time if you aren’t familiar).
-Car will be delivered detailed or I can offer a small detail credit if you want to use your own guys.
-Includes carpet mats and Porsche OEM all-weathers.
-This lease could be extendible, but seller makes no representations beyond what’s included here.

How does this one pay work?

• Upon handshake and app, you will pay me a non-refundable $500 deposit to make the transfer yours.
  • Upon credit acceptance and PFS transfer, you will present a certified bank check for the balance due on delivery.

Build sheet:

WP1AA2A50NLB09134-buildsheet.pdf (31.8 KB)

Thank you @Bostoncarconcierge for your template.

5 Likes

This is a careby@mattevan

2 Likes

I’ll take it if you waive the cash DAS

20 Likes

I think the maturity date was meant to say 2024 @mattevan

1 Like

Nice build and good luck mishpacha

@BMXfer

2 Likes

I should mention, the seatbelts are Chalk also!

1 Like

Let me run the numbers.

1 Like

This would be the perfect lease to get the SL conquest cash

2 Likes

Speaking of SL. The SL43 is coming to the US. I can’t wait until those get the 30k off treatment. What a swing and a miss by MB

3 Likes

The question is will they be a good lease even with a behemoth discount… something tells me no

I would take it if the keys were color matched

9 Likes

everything is a swing and miss by MB. every model they currently make has a hideous exterior.

3 Likes

I just don’t get it. Everything from the previous gen looks better. From the GLS to S class. The only thing that looks better than the previous generation is probably the a class.

1 Like

Hey MB started the EQS mayhem! Maybe the SLs are next!

1 Like

The payment would still be ridiculous. Crazy that they priced it at 200k

It is. 200k for mediocre performance and looks compared to its peers? It’s crazy how the previous gen SL63 was only 150k down all the way to 91k for the SL450 in 2019. And well if you get 50k off and a high RV? You might see some 1k a month leases on them lol. It’s possible! Let me dream lol.

Pending to a great member, thank you for all of your interest and the always-interesting conversation!

3 Likes

Congrats!

You know the drill… PM one of us if you need it reopened :slight_smile: