Private Bonus Cash from Dodge... Charger, Challenger, Durango $750/$1500

Got an email today from Dodge with a $750 or $1500 bonus cash offer which can be applied to 2020/2021 Challenger, Charger and Durango models.

$750 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of new 2020 Dodge Caravan, or 2021 Dodge Charger (excluding SRT) or Dodge Challenger (excluding SRT). $1,500 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of new 2020 or 2021 Dodge Charger SRT, Dodge Challenger SRT, and 2021 Dodge Durango (including SRT) vehicles. Must take retail delivery by 6/30/2021. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 40CMZ2

1 Like

@Lazarus

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

I got one as well but only for $1000.

Is there confirmation it can be used on leases? Dodge is very purchase heavy on the incentives since the $500 hellcat deals in 2017 @z0lt3c

I’ve got one of my sales contacts looking into it for me, no confirmation yet.

But… It can definitely be used with a non-captive or a balloon loan strategy. I think the non-captive approach makes the most sense right now because of the IDL bonus on most models.

1 Like

I got one for Ram and Dodge, in fact I feel like I get them every other month.

Damn, I never get anything from ford or fca in terms of pco lol.

Keep us posted, did you do anything special to get one?

No just a hellcat, Ram 1500 and. Durango lol

Well I had the hellcat, guess I need to get a ram and a durango too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yea your only a 1/3 American right now lol.

Mine goes… Challenger Scat, Jeep Gladiator, Durango GT

Well I do have a deposit on a durango hellcat at msrp, working on another one at invoice, and might be in the market for a trx. Fca send me a $1500 pco :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Mine says it’s valid on leases

Does it say it in small print on the bottom?

Yes. Excluding charger hellcat, challenger hellcat and Durango srt

Can I get one of those mailers? :joy:

1 Like

I suspected this, good info regardless though. It probably helps people who are looking for scat packs

1 Like

Just wondering where do you get the RV and MF for non captives for Dodge?

Combination of places.

Ally implements really weak security. You can get the RV guide from their website.

https://rvlg.allydealer.com/rvlg/index.aspx

US Bank users a third party (dealertrack) which does better job of keeping the public out.

Most reliable method is to actually use Rodo, but that only works if someone has created a listing with the non-captive and vehicle combination you want.

Right I’ve been using Rodo but was curious about other sources