Pricing out a lease for a 2020 Chevy Colorado

Hi,

I’m about to reach out to a couple of dealers near me but wanted to get some feedback first on the numbers I put together, to see if they look reasonable or not. I’m looking to lease a 2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 or ZR2. I am currently leasing a 2017 Chevy Cruze that ends at the end of July. I got the MF and RV for a 36/12k mile lease from Edmunds:

Z71 - .00129 and 61%
ZR2 - .00151 and 63%

I put this together in the calculator, which is based off of a Crew Cab Z71 that local dealership has listed at an MSRP of $39,440.

I was wondering if anyone thinks that trying to get them to come down 8% from the MSRP, before the $3,000 customer cash back they are offering is asking too much and will just get ignored. FYI, this is an example of one of the trucks I was pricing out: https://www.denooyerchevrolet.com/new/Chevrolet/2020-Chevrolet-Colorado-09607c460a0e0ae86ca6ea6c48dbc336.htm I’m looking to stay closer to $400, since if it’s gets close to $500 for a payment I will probably look at buying a 2-3 year old truck instead.

Thanks for any input.

Are you sure the $3k cash back is valid on captive leases?

Quick peek at Edmunds shows no incentives other than maybe $1500 loyalty. So even with 10% off it makes this truck $440(assuming $1500 loyalty), that’s just too much money for a midsized truck. Probably not much different than a Silverado payment wise

Silverado msrp 46k, 369/mo with TTL included for 36/10 first month DAS. I think I even overpaid but was happy. Can’t replicate the deal now, same dealer wouldn’t discount the truck much at all. (Current offer 500/mo first Mo DAS).

Thanks for the replies. I was kind of thinking that this seemed like it was too much, and would be pretty similar to a Silverado price range. So i’ll probably hold off for a bit and keep looking. I don’t need a full size truck so I don’t want to drive something that big around everday. A Colorado would at least fit into my garage.