Prepping for my next truck. Is leasing a RAM 2500 a reality?

Hi all. I’ve got about 18 months left on my Ram 1500 lease which also happens to be my first lease. I’ve decided that for my next truck id like to move up to a 3/4 ton, either a Ram 2500 or a F-250. Ive read these don’t lease well. I’ve also read F-250 don’t lease at all if you don’t have a business. Any info and or advice here?

Yes. They lease poorly. Buy it instead.

So you have at least 15 months before this becomes a concern. Nothing to do until Spring 2021.

Historically they don’t lease well but next year is a new year.

F250 leases well with US Bank. Ford motor credit was like 200 higher per month. got it down to like 5k down, 525 payment, but went the purchase route.
this was after literally 90% of dealers said they don’t lease. they’re lying.

5 Likes

Curious what trim level you have for your f250? XL and XLT tend to carry the higher Residuals when looking at leases.

the deal was worked on 62k MSRP XLT crew cab standard bed diesel 4wd with the larger screen.

1 Like

@Dmelia1 you still have a long way out but in the meantime search the ford trucks forums and look into PCO(Private Cash Offers). Theres not a full proof method on acquiring one but some of them do work. They are usually for $2000-$3500 incentive that stacks on top all other Public Incentives and can be used for Lease or Purchase.

1 Like

Thanks all!