Pre-Owned Jaguar Ftype Lease--$395 15k 2yr lease $1400 due at signing

Any Interest?
_** PLEASE HOLD ON GUYS*** MY CONTRACTS ARE WRONG. NEED TO ORDER NEW ONES!!!_**
2015 Ftype Convertible. (got some other ones too…)this one has 19000 miles on it.
Have a 2016 that is almost exactly the same to…
2 year/ 15k per year lease. (10k barely changes the payment)

7 Likes

What’s the msrp, discounts? 12k miles price make a difference? You can lease out a 16?

might as well do 15k…

Yes,

Im amazing like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

msrp is in the calculator

Looks like a high MF. Any negotiation there? Also where are the jags located? Thanks.

where have you been @loberant???

The rate is the rate.

This is not a new car lease.

This one is currently somewhere in Florida… I bought it today. If youre interested I can send it to my nearest dealer

1 Like

Busy… life has been nuts.

Used vehicle leases almost always have higher interest rates. The discount and residual is what makes them a good deal, if they are.

I know nothing about Jags but typically F-Type vehicles lease in the 500s I think.

Understood. Pretty sweet deal of a car at that level.

I would be interested in the 2016, can you provide me some info? I’m in SoCal,

will do.

I am going to sleep though… lol.

1 Like

How do warranties work for used F-Types? I’d be scared to death given the battery issue I already had on mine. Seems like maintenance can be a bit of an issue on these bad boys

The 2015s might still be covered under the original 4yr/50k warranty, depending on its first sale date. The 2016s came with 5yr/60k, so those should be good. The 2016s also was the first year to come with Jag EliteCare (free maintenance), so that is an advantage to consider over the 2015s.

It’s good to have you back (for now) @loberant.

1 Like

Is this sign and drive? No money down? Damn I want one!

Any F Type Rs or SVRs?

Very interested, preferably the 2016. Located in South Carolina

Interested in a 2016 as well. Located in Northern Georgia.

Interested in one, from Miami. PMed you as well.