PPF on a lease?

You think!!! :joy:

I agree 100%

Whew! Glad I came across this post. Was just about to pull trigger on PPF for my 840GC. Will def be passing on that, lol!

What is a fair price on a ceramic coat job? Would do it myself, but don’t have the patience.

Depends on the size of the car. Much of the cost goes into labor to prep the paint. Applying the coating is quick, but removing swirls is time consuming.

Sorry but you are not educated on the business if you think $6,000 for a full car PPF is super high.

Well to be honest I don’t want to be educated because the whole concept is a ripoff and total waste of money in my book(unless we are talking about the supercars that actually goes up in value over time) other people may see value in it but I don’t

I’ve seen it around $5k (+or -)$1k depending on the size of the car. Sometimes that doesn’t even include a ceramic coating, just paint correction and PPF. Of course this is all anecdotal, at least for me.

For crrmaic coating , starting around 1200-1600 depending on your region.

DIY for under 500. VINwiki has a video on it, search on YouTube, is ceramic snake oil?

Thanks! Will check it out. Just don’t want to mess it up by doing myself, lol.

I was anti PPF, but a friend of mine had a hook up for partial front for $500 cash so I threw it on the new Ody. Took it up north last weekend and after the first wash, it was impressive. It goes half way up the hood and he did the mirrors as well.