Post all memorial day deals here lol

How do I start a new topic in any of these forums? TIA

New topic button on main page to the right

or press the “c” key.

I was trying to get a GT Durango lease this month, but so far nothing but garbage offers in the NJ NY area… I’ll just keep waiting.

Remember to search before making a new topic. Chances are, there is already a topic that exists that answers your question and we don’t need to duplicate it (but make sure it is current and not from a long time ago)

Ok seriously where are the blowout deals?

Hi Jon,

I signed up for that yesterday. Thank you though!

I can only post good deals. Any true leasehackr will take these as starting point, grind them out and make them blowout deals. This is not elementary school where the teacher spoonfeeds the students :mortar_board:

2 Likes

So what am I missing here? Most of these offers are the antithesis of hacker deals. Usually the garbage offers dealers advertise on low option vehicles, low yearly mileage and high down payment deals. What’s the point ?

145 a month for a volt does not seem garbage to me. The point is people can quickly check this thread before they head out for their memorial day blowout leasehackr shopping. If you can do better on your own, and remember all manufacturer offers at your fingertips,whether it is without this thread or this forum in general, power to you. As for me, I like to compare deals/offers/ads etc etc …

For example, I would not have been aware of the Lexus 1k certificate or 1.25k mercedes offer on my own. And I have only so much time to subscribe to dealer offers and check each manufacturer’s website. It’s great if these are all in one place. And as the title says, this is short-lived Memorial day sales only … Quick in and Quick out lol. In and Out like the burger place ,.,.,

1 Like

where’d you see this? what dealer?

It’s like the 2nd or third post. Come’on km, don’t act like the noobs, read the thread …

i wanted the exact one in that screen shot and also please tell me which fingers you used to screen grab it

My middle finger, pointed upwards lol

3 Likes

Man I need a nap…

Wish I could get those kinda volt deals here. They can’t even seem to match the official GM ones.

@vhooloo, Maybe I wasn’t clear on my post, my bad. I mainly asking why the dealer crap offers? Yep the Lexus and Mercedes offer are great sources.