Possible vehicle flips for 2023?

I just picked up a Tacoma from them 3 weeks ago… and just placed another deposit for another one
They do msrp
I can Pm you the guy I’m working with

I did wait 5 months for the first taco

What about tesla? Haven’t been keeping up on the main tesla thread but are they easy to get and sell?

Only if your in NJ
Taxes kill the deal
Or if your locked in from way before they jacked up the prices

2 Likes

The thing is, if you are not experienced, or know what you are doing, you can lose your shirt - quickly. The assumption is generally correct, as if you don’t know what you are getting into you can get burnt. If you bought a G63 new 4 months ago at 80-100k over MSRP, right now you’d be underwater. Market has significantly weakened on many vehicles.

Unless you are locked in from pre-price hikes, I know someone who is in at 52 for LR from back in '21, you will have to be creative or in NJ.

1 Like

Even with grandfathered prices, Tesla has a habit of canceling or never delivering such vehicles, since it’s not in their interest to sell a car for $8K below current MSRP.

2 Likes

That man is a liar.

7 Likes

he meant pesos

1 Like

The golden rule of flipping: never sign anything you won’t be 100% comfortable taking to term.

This is a game of musical chairs, and it is not a question of if the music will stop. It is, when?

10 Likes

You forgot to add like/love as well :japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

Uhoh. Really?

One person either has a healthy imagination and/or the other person is a fool. 50k over msrp and you don’t sell and yet open a thread in a forum about flipping?

2 Likes

i was able to do a few $10K cash advances on American Express cards and put the money in accounts getting over 5%.

Like they personally know my financial situation

Just saying,this speaks a lot about your financial situation…

1 Like

It couod be just Tundras that arent MSRP. DM for sure. Thx

3 decades ago.

Posted after initial discussion. Please keep up.

Checking to see if I have any microwave popcorn in the pantry. Just in case.

Huh? Not sure you meant to direct that comment at me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.