Positive in a lease, to sell?

So turns out, vroom will offer me a few dollars over my purchase price of a lease last year. Meaning I drove the car for taxes and acquisition fee.

Wonder if I should sell and get a new car? Do folks here have a handy rule to know when to just sell without thinking twice?

Well, what are you going to do after you sell?

Given current inventory shortages, many folks have struggled to get great terms. It might make sense to first figure out if you have a great deal in hand on a new lease before selling this one.

1 Like

:point_up_2:

Just get a new lease lol

Makes sense. You are prepared for the fact that (with the exception of maybe 3 specific vehicles) nearly anything you lease today will be lower value (less cheap?) than it would have been 6+ months ago?

2 Likes

Not sure what you mean? As in numbers are worse now?

Correct

Ya i am trying to make an etron work hoping it’s one of your 3. What others you have in mind?

You can have all the equity in the world but if you have to use that to end up in the same place now it doesn’t really matter. I could have cashed out my taco for $2k to $3k already but what was I going to replace it with? Something that was at least $100 to $150 more a month, didn’t really make sense.

3 Likes

Don’t be that guy.

Look at the Marketplace and Shared Deals sections and figure out what works for your unique situation considering what incentives you personally qualify for such as Loyalty, Conquest, Costco, etc.

Ask more directed questions when you’ve done some minimal amount of research here.

1 Like

ya wasn’t asking “that” question until the door was opened, shouldn’t be anything wrong in asking if there were specific cars he had in mind? Not like its a post saying tell me which car i should get? I get your point, just don’t think my intention came across. It was more like if i overlooked a model you have in mind tell me.

Isn’t it though? Does it matter if cat food is on sale if you don’t have a cat?

Shared Deals and the Marketplace should give you an idea what’s on my mind.

:point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2:

I get it. It would be easier for everyone if XYZ could be recommended right off the bat. But look through recently shared deals such as Etron, Bolt, etc.

There are numerous line items among the incentives. It all depends on how many of them one can qualify for.

1 Like

These people are too PC. only vhooloo tells it like it is. Sell your car for a few dollars profit and get a free BOLT!!! FREEEEEE BOOLLLTTTT!!

1 Like

Never forget: “free” is a four letter F-word :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like