Porsche v Broker breakout

What’s a $30k millionaire? You learn from Stephen a smith?

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

my 3 ariyas are an audi rs etron gt. no question over the maserati. even if the maserati is basically free.

I thought you hated the etron and wanted it to catch on fire or something.

Time to get a Taycan cross tourismo.

the weather got nice, the range went up to 270. car drives extremely well. i plan on extending that payment for another year.

had i needed that car, the taycan sport turismo that i listed would have been mine already. that car is sick.

1 Like

I hope no scumbags tried to go around you to snipe the Sport Turismo and skip the broker fee…

very nice gentleman, actually. got him 3 months of WTP, as well. He’s getting a hell of a deal.

3 Likes

Al: “Jefferson. I think there’s something you should know. I don’t own the D-O-D-G-E.”

That sucks Scott!..By the way, next time we do a deal (it’ll be our third since you’re great to work with!) remind me to try the “go-around”!!..hahaha…People suck!

7 Likes

Hahah thank you Keith, always a pleasure working with you as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

To be fair, most places didn’t figure it out until chase announced they were killing it the next day.

1 Like

If they only knew the about the biggest unicorn hack we uncovered a few months back. Chaos would certainly ensue on the forum.

Yes somehow we ended up with lemorati(s)

5 Likes

Worst car ever.

Was it better than @drdvgrs and his “paid to drive” hack?

The guy hacked so hard he had to delete his account.

Tell Oh My GIF by Robert E Blackmon

did he really? I honestly havent seen him comment and was wondering where was he at?

price is right on mine though!

Is this even real? $9 can’t even get a freaking coffee around here.

Can people get MSDs to drop the $9 to zero? haha

TFL did a video on it. It’s because Colorado has an extra $5k inventive. Still ~$2k in inceptions, so definitely more than a $9 effective.

3 Likes