Porsche using a different bank, much lower MF (.00135)

2020, Porsche, Macan, Base:
MSRP: $56680
Monthly Payment: $725.35
Drive-Off Amount: $889.32 (1st month+ dmv)
Months:39
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF:0.00135
Residual:59%
Incentives:
Region: NY (Gold Coast Porsche)
Initial Cap Cost: $53846.00
ACQ fee: $695
Tax: 2435.36

Hi, my first post here so hopefully it makes sense. I’ve been luring these forums a lot and decided to share this deal I was just given earlier today.

Apparently they started using another nationwide bank and thus the much cheaper money factor. I couldnt get the name of the bank, as I didnt sign the paperwork today (my current lease is due 12/11/19). I asked the sales guy if this dealership only (Gold coast porsche) offered this bank as an option and he said no others were also. Apparently they broke a record for sales, 107 last month.

Just thought I’d share. I have until 11/25 to secure the money factor, which is when I’ll be signing the paperwork while my specific build is brought in.

thanks

EDIT: Just wanted to add in that with this bank, I wouldnt be eligible for the early pull ahead program. Also I’ll post the spec sheet in the following post

US Bank most likely

Check with @fredyge94 before signing anything. I have only heard great things about him so far

3 Likes

Much better than what I was quote at 0.00299 (7.18%)

Time to load a 911.

2 Likes

I wonder if this MF applies to all porsche models, and not just a $56k macan lol.

I know what I’ll be asking in an email to the sales guy now :slight_smile:

Porsche dealers using US Bank seem to be using them only for the Macan

1 Like

Oh just imagine the end of lease USBank charges on a Porsche…

3 Likes

I dont think I would lease one of these. I would prefer to buy a nice CPO for $40-45K that is an S or even a GTS and call it a day.

2 Likes

Not if MRM still applies.

This is a very good point. I just emailed the dealer asking what the fees would be. Thanks

2 Likes

Yes, that is correct. We have been using US Bank to get lower MF as Porsche rates are ridiculous.

US bank leases dont work that great with most other Porsche models as the residual values are much lower than Porsche’s and their MRM is usually lower that Porsche. In general, we save like $100/mo on a Base macan

Hmm, is it worth $100 a month to not deal with us bank?

So far we have not had any issue with US bank other that some charges on lease returned vehicle for damages. And that is because the car had damages. The inspection is done by a 3rd party. So its a quite fair system in my opinion.

How did those damager amounts compare to comparable vehicles on other banks? USBank is notorious for being a much bigger stickler for wear and tear.

The inspection for US bank and Porsche financial are done by the same company. Porsche forgives up to $1000 if you get into another Porsche. Also, an excess wear protection may help in the US bank scenario.

1 Like

Is this affect nationwide? or just for local?

This rate is a year old. Rates change monthly. Please stop bumping year old threads. Make a new thread in Ask The Hackers section if you want info on your potential deal.